So you think you want to be a part of our group? You want to be a clergy member of our organization or feel you have a mission? We welcome those who demonstrate an honest interest in our group. We do have a few things we need you to provide before you come along.
This is Diocese specific. Please see Diocese of Cameroon for their entrance requirements.
Candidates who have never been ordained need to provide:
* Your Resume or CV
* Transcripts or certificates from schools, universities, and
other educational activities you have attended.
* Any previous baptisms, confirmations, or ordinations you have received
* Any church records you have
* A criminal background check
* A completed preliminary psych quiz we will send you.
* Your Picture of your ID or passport with the number and your address
blocked out (for your own privacy).
* Two Letters of character reference from people not related to you.
Preferably your previous Pastor/ Priest or employer.
* Contact information from your last Pastor/Priest.
* A one page spiritual and personal autobiography
If you have already been ordained in another church the documents below are what we need.
* A criminal background check from a police agency.
* A psychological evaluation from a licensed mental health professional.
* A certificate of ordination from the candidate’s previous jurisdiction.
* A record of training.
* A letter of reference.
* A spiritual autobiography outlining the candidates journey to this point.